About Us, United Academy
Situated at Kumaripati, Lalitpur, United Academy (UA), affiliated to Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB), Nepal is a +2 college for Science, Commerce and Humanities. Over a period of ten years, it has built up an outstanding position of its own as a most sought-after college in Kathmandu valley. This adequately proves UA's academic success. During this period UA has extended into a junior wing United School upto SLC level and a senior wing United College of three years BBS and MBS and BA (from Academic session, 2064), affiliated to Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
The college follows scientific teaching technique, allowing students to approach their subjects with a keen insight. As a result, they come up with a clear concept of the subjects and develop their own vision about them. Consequently, it helps the students pursue their higher studies with confidence.
We are professionally committed to bring out the best in a student. We believe that good education is interlinked with discipline and a systematic formation of character. UA's motto is to instill a deep sense of discipline in the students, so that it becomes a part of their life. Our highly strict management creates a congenial atmosphere for a quality education. United Academy stands for its goal of relationship between Education, Civilization and Mankind.
Everybody is invited to come and have a look at the distinct academic practice of UA. The search for a good college ends here.
UA has its own academic calendar available for students before the beginning of fresh session each year.
United Academy is planning to introduce different academic programmes. We are going to establish affiliations with foreign universities so that the graduates of UA can be sent directly to them with provision of partial scholarships. Memorandum of Understanding has already been signed between UA and the Kent State University, USA to this effect. The following programmes will set according to priority:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Science: Microbiology, Computer Science, Environment Science
- At individual attention tailored to students' needs as they pursue their quality studies and future goals.
- At helping students develop self-confidence in life.
- At giving regular career counseling and advice for higher education.
- At preparing students to face challenges of the 21st century.
- At making constant efforts to sharpen their intellectual capacity and developing their critical thinking.
- At imparting quality education to students and make them responsible, disciplined, hardworking citizens.